Saturday, June 23, 2012

its been a while huh? kinda miss this blogging feel :)



Hye. oh its so awkward now. its been awhile hehehe my last post is about my ex and its so stupid ive deleted it haha :p
so much had happened in this 6 months! :D
1st, ive been in a seriously stupid Love Game.
was in relationship with this guy out of pity then fall in love with another guy
then blablabla yada yada yada hek :p
if i could get the chance to say sorry to him for ever treating him like shit and actually fell for another guy when we're still in a relay :/ i would done it but he completely cut me off from his life now. well he was being a coward, not wanting to solve it in a serious way. 
he chose to run away from the problem. I cant really do anything, can I? but Ive never loved him and i cant. i know this coz ive tried. Im sorry. i feel guilty till today :/
***
put that aside, this year, my friends and classmates celebrated my birthday in school, during english lessons *aka our fav lesson* teacher told me to go out send the book then when i came back i smell sometin fishy and BAM! people singing the Birthday song and the BEUATIFUL GORGEOUS birthday cake suddenly came out out of no where. im so touched :') and then they bmade me a bday card <3 and and bought me a NIKE bottle. awww thankyouuu for the cake, teh card , the bottle and most of all Thankyou for remembering it <3

***
and then moving onn,
i had issues with one of my friend who is now changing and being a total bitch. well prefer not to continue bout it. ill just keep it to myself..

***
AND THENNNNNNNNNNN THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY YEAR IS PROBABLYYY THE GENY CAMP! :D hehehehehe

i had soooo much fun and ive learned alot :) best times of my life. ill miss em all. they are the only people who can call me kiddy and get away with it :p
Moments captured :')






hair was awful but WHATEVUHH :p


 < Kevin took it ahahahaha




:D 
p/s: these are EXCLUSIVES pictures. its all privatened on fb but oh wells this is MY blog :p


and ofcourse, those who are close with me will still stay close even after camp <3




and ofcourse, not to forget friends who will always be there. 

 *i know my hair looks terrible. syyy i still like it ;p

^one of my fav photo. EVER :) 

heeeeee shall end my post with another set of exclusives picture of me looking stupid. HAHA WTHELL

<
       ^(idk who's baby is that)
HAHAHAHAA :p okay im loosing it now XD



okay enough for now lets end it with that one. ahahah more exclusives pic coming soon LOL
whythehell am i doing this?
it feels like fun XD
toodles :) XoXo :* 



No comments:

Post a Comment